Litovsky Asset Management provides flat fee retirement plan advisory and investment management services. We work with unbundled, open architecture platforms that allow access to low cost index funds. In providing services to retirement plans, we act as an ERISA 3(38) fiduciary (investment manager). The plans we provide advice on include 401k, 403b, Defined Benefit and Cash Balance.
We perform a full fiduciary review of the plan. Following the review, we provide recommendations on the steps plan sponsor can take to improve plan design, decrease fees and expenses, improve plan performance and more. Some of the things we look at include:
- Plan design
- Investment choices
- Participant education
- Fiduciary process.
We work with small business owners to identify the best plan for their business and we assist them with plan design, Third Party Administrator and record-keeper selection and investment management.
- Customized Investment Policy Statement creation
- Due diligence for minimizing plan costs
- Due diligence for investment selection
- Discretionary portfolio management, model portfolio creation and maintenance
- Ongoing monitoring of plan and investment performance
- Personalized investment advice to plan participants
- Employee enrollment and educational seminars.